Finance Officer Jobs in Kenya
Finance Officer Jobs in Kenya have the incumbent reporting to the Head of Finance and Administration. The Finance Officer will be directly responsible for timely and accurate monitoring, recording and reporting of all financial transactions.
Finance Officer Job accountabilities and Responsibilities.
• Monitoring, recording and reporting all financial transactions in field projects and support offices
• Guided by the Head of Finance, ensure compliance to Government of Kenya, and company procedures.
• Participate in the preparation and revision of annual budgets
• Assist project teams and partners in preparation and monitoring of project budgets
• Prepare budget comparison to expenditure and report on variances
• Prepare monthly bank and ledger reconciliations
• Prepare project cash-flow forecast
• Management of petty cash
• Preparation of monthly payroll and timely remitting of all statutory deductions to the respective authorities
• Maintaining an efficient and transparent filling system
• Assisting with procurement to ensure conformity to government of Kenya, and company requirements
• Maintaining and updating the fixed assets register and inventory management
Finance Officer Kenya jobs qualifications:
• A bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Administration (Accounting/Finance option)
• Fully qualified accountant – CPA or ACCA
• A minimum of 3 years experience in accounting and finance.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and hands on experience of using computerized financial accounting systems.
Key skills and competences for Finance officer.
• Proficiency in IT applications such as word, excel, power point and internet
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Dynamic, hardworking, result oriented and able to work with minimum supervision
• A strong commitment to the aims, objectives and values of the company.
• High level of integrity and high standards of personal conduct
Browse Finance Officer Jobs in Kenya here
More Finance jobs categories here
Well, there is more to this job than the above. Share with other your Experiences;
Many of us have have varied experience about this job. Please feel free to share with all here. How is it like being in this position, what are the rewards, what are the challenges and how did u overcome them...