Finance Executive Jobs in Kenya
A finance executive jobs in Kenya place the incumbent as a member of a company's top leadership team who typically reports to the chief financial officer (CFO) or the chief executive officer (CEO). They coordinate all finance-related activities in a company, and ensures that corporate financial statements are accurate, complete and prepared in accordance with accounting principles.
Finance Executive Jobs in Kenya Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare, supervise and manage Company budget and the budgeting process
• Ensure compliance with tax regulation in Kenya
• Ensure/implements that the company's financial function runs in accordance with corporate policies.
• Manage relationship with auditors, conduct/support annual audit.
• Prepare various financial reports for management.
• Perform payroll and wire transfer activities and manage employee benefits schemes.
• Manage bank relationship and day to day bank activities and daily cash flow situation.
• Monitor accounts receivables and accounts payable status.
• Confirm that each invoice has been reviewed/approved by responsible person before it is processed in accounting system and paid.
• Manage financial/accounting activities for all group companies/ branches.
• Participate in Company management meetings.
• Liaise with corporate legal on corporate legal activities.
• Ensure safekeeping of all corporate documentation.
Finance Executive Kenya jobs qualifications:
• 4+ years of Finance and Accounting experience including Payroll, Wire Transfers, Accounts Payable.
• Experience in office administration
• Certified Public Accountant CPA (K)
• Understanding of international/cross border business and transfer pricing policies
• Understanding of group consolidation and intercompany billing procedures
• Audit experience
Key skills and competences.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) - Advanced Excel skills is a must (pivot tables, vlookups, functions in general)
• Microsoft Office (Project Publisher, Access)Skills and competences
• Good numeracy skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to coordinate between divisions and management structure. Take charge attitude to assume responsibility.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Apply for Finance executive jobs in Kenya here
More Accounting and Finance jobs here
Well, there is more to this job than the above. Share with other your Experiences;
Many of us have have varied experience about this job. Please feel free to share with all here. How is it like being in this position, what are the rewards, what are the challenges and how did u overcome them...