Credit Control Executive Jobs in Kenya
Credit Control Executive jobs in Kenya Role Summary:
To effectively manage the company’s credit control policy and minimize overdue trade debtor’s balances, to ensure continued liquidity to meet company obligations and to ensure that all debtors’ accounts are fully reconciled at all times.
Credit control executive jobs in Kenya main Responsibilities.
• Ability to regularly follow up all outstanding debts for specific customer accounts with the respective sales staff and report problem accounts to the Finance Manager.
• To verify facts of all sales returns before passing a credit note. Ensure that all supporting documentations are duly authorized and factual before processing of a credit note. Ensure credit notes are passed and posted on a timely basis to update stock records.
• Ensure adherence to policies and procedures of the credit control department.
• Maintain records of all customers in a file (invoices, credit notes, remittance slips, copies of withholding VAT and any manner of correspondences with the customer) and ensure that the same is filed system and in order for ease of traceability.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Meet cash and debtor day targets set by the firm
• Follow up overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain accurate records of all collection activities.
• Regular meetings with debtors to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
• Propose write off of irrecoverable debts.
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
Required Qualifications and Experience for Credit control executive Kenyan jobs.
• CPA /ACCA or a diploma in credit management will be added advantage.
• 3 yrs collections experience; knowledge of Billing and collections procedure.
• Experience dealing with high volume calling and hitting monthly targets.
Key skills and competencies for Credit control executive jobs in Kenya.
• Strong attention to detail,
• goal oriented
• Outgoing and confident personality who is able to operate at all levels.
• A self starter who is proactive.
• A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn.
Search for fresh Credit control executive jobs in Kenya here
See more Accounting and Finance Jobs Categories
Back to Home page
Well, there is more to this job than the above. Share with other your Experiences;
Many of us have have varied experience about this job. Please feel free to share with all here. How is it like being in this position, what are the rewards, what are the challenges and how did u overcome them...