Administrative Assistant jobs in Kenya
The purpose of Administrative Assistant jobs in Kenya is to provide administration and logistics support through effective coordination, planning and monitoring of project activities.
Administrative Assistant jobs in Kenya description and Responsibilities.
• Administrative support and information flow: In charge of receiving and dispatching correspondence (including letters, faxes, email, telephone calls).
• Communication and correspondence support: Receives and reviews correspondence, provides the relevant case history, prepares routine responses.
• Planning: Co-ordinates the project’s calendar of events with the relevant offices both internal and external. This includes annual planning, ad hoc planning of activities and project work-plan.
• Organizing: Manages the execution of events including meetings, workshops and other work-related gatherings.
• Reporting: In charge of processing and distribution of a variety of reports including minutes of various meetings, project monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Information Management: Develop and maintain relevant databases and filing systems for optimal management of information and contacts.
• Responsible and custodian of all project assets, maintains an up-dated inventory at all times.
• coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
Administrative Assistant Qualifications and Competencies:-
• The ideal candidate should have a Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent; a first degree is desirable.
• Minimum of three years work experience in busy environment;
• Must be ICT proficient.
• In addition, the candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills,
• excellent written and oral communication skills,
• ability to prioritize duties
• Work under minimal supervision.
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Finance and Administration Officer. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Be respectful
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Be flexible
• Demonstrate sound work ethics.
Administrative jobs in Kenya, apply here.
Want to see Accounting and Finance jobs in Kenya categories? click here
Administrative Assistant jobs in Kenya, back to homepage
Well, there is more to this job than the above. Share with other your Experiences;
Many of us have have varied experience about this job. Please feel free to share with all here. How is it like being in this position, what are the rewards, what are the challenges and how did u overcome them...