Narok University College Degree Courses
Narok University College Degree Courses are in both science and arts fields and are available on both full time and part time modes of study. They lead to various bachelors degrees as indicated below:
• Bachelor of Arts, Community Development
• Bachelor of Arts, Cultural Studies
• Bachelor of Arts, Economics
• Bachelor of Arts, Public Administration
• Bachelor of Arts, Social Work
• Bachelor of Business Management
• Bachelor of Education Arts
• Bachelor of Education, Early Childhood and Primary Education
• Bachelor of Education, Guidance and Counseling
• Bachelor of Education, Science
• Bachelor of Education, Special Education
• Bachelor of Hotel and Hospitality Management
• Bachelor of Science, Agriculture Economics and Resource Management
• Bachelor of Science, Animal Science and Management
• Bachelor of Science, Applied Statistics with Computing
• Bachelor of Science, Communication and Public Relations
• Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
• Bachelor of Science, Horticultural Science and Management
• Bachelor of Science, Human Resource Management
• Bachelor of Science, Information Sciences
• Bachelor of Science, Media Science
• Bachelor of Science, Seed Science and Technology
• Bachelor of Science, Wildlife Management
• Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management
• Bachelor of Tourism Management
Narok University College Degree Courses Requirements:
The general requirements for admission to various levels are as follows:
Certificate: KCSE D+ (Plus).
Diploma: KCSE C (Plain) OR Certificate from recognized examination body.
Degree: KCSE C+ (Plus) OR Diploma from recognized institution / examination body Or “A” level 2 Principal Passes
Masters: Bachelors degree at 2nd class (Upper Division)
OR 2nd Class (Lower Division) with two years experience.
Phd: A Masters degree in relevant field from Moi University or a University recognized by Moi University senate.
Mode Of Application & Application Fee A/C
Application is made through a formal application form obtainable from Admission office Narok University College or downloaded from Narok University Website.
The completed application form is returned with an application fee of Ksh. 500/= for Certificate and Diploma, 1000/= for Bachelors Degree and Ksh. 2000/= for Postgraduate courses.
The application fee is payable at the following Accounts:
Co-operative Bank Ltd Narok Branch – 01129337192600
Equity Bank Ltd Narok Branch – 0360292999764
Application fee may also be paid through a money order or a Bankers Cheque payable to Narok University College.
Mode Of Study
Courses are offered at the following mode of studies
3. Weekend – for PHD studying at KESI Nairobi.
4. School Holidays – for education related courses.
For more information contact us at :-
(Located at Kenya Education Staff Institute,
Ntama Road 6th Parklands Avenue
behind Aga Khan Hospital)
Narok University College
Narok University College Degree Courses back to Home Page
This institution is a great Unique institution. We have varied experiences about it, let's share them here
This college is a modern Institution that has played a vital role in the Kenyan higher education system. This unique institution has transformed individuals and is a great source of intellectuals in Kenya. Let's share our experiences about it.