Kasneb CCP syllabus
Kasneb CCP syllabus outlook.
The CCP examination is held twice yearly in June and December. The examination is divided into three parts of two sections each. Each section consists of three papers.
A candidate may attempt two sections in a part together or separately in ascending order but before proceeding to the next part, a candidate must pass the lower part.
The following are the papers contained in each part of the CCP examination:
1. Credit Management
2.Introduction to Law
3. Entrepreneurship and Communication
5. Financial Accounting
6. Taxation Theory and Practice
7. Management Information Systems
8. Financial Management
9. Advanced Credit Management
11. Company Law
12. Quantitative Analysis
13. Principles and Practice of Management
14. Public Relations
15. Law Governing Credit Practice
16 Debt Recovery
17. Corporate Lending
18. Practice of Credit Management
Kasneb CCP syllabus to Kasneb Main Page
Kasneb CCP syllabus back to Home Page