You are required to pass an exam administered by KASNEB and be registered with ICPAK.
Why Get a CPA:
To pursue a career as an auditor, the CPA is a must for advancement. Without it, you are limited to entry-level jobs supervised by a CPA.
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) course provides a basis for professional careers such as Accounting, Auditing, Finance Management, Tax Management and Consultancy. If one wishes to pursue a career as a professional accountant the CPA course is the first step towards a master's or other higher degreesSubjects to be attempted in Each Part;
CPA PART I
• Financial Accounting
• Introduction to Law
• Entrepreneurship and Communication
• Cost Accounting
• Auditing and Assuarance
CPA PART II
• Management Information Systems
• Financial Management
• Financial Reporting
• Company Law
• Quantitative Analysis
CPA PART III
• Principles and Practice of Management
• Management Accounting
• Advanced Financial Management
• Advanced Taxation
• Advanced Auditing and Assuarance
• Advanced Financial Reporting
Minimum entry requirements.
• KCSE aggregate C+ (Plus) with C+ (Plus) in Mathematics and English.
• Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO Principal passes and credits in mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) LEVEL.
• Accounting Technicians Certificate (ATC) or the Accounts Clerk National Certificate (ACNC)
• A degree from a recognised University.
• Any other certificates or Diplomas as may be approved by the Board of KASNEB.