Professional Courses in Kenya
Professional Courses in Kenya are specialist courses that make a person have professional qualifications. These courses have professional bodies where one becomes a member after finishing all the relevant examinations and attaining the relevant experience or through CPEs.
Professional Courses in Kenya are:
1. Association of Business Executives (ABE)
2. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
3. Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
4. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
5. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
6. Certified Public Accountant Course (CPA)
7. Certified Public Secretary (CPS)
8. Cisco Networking Academy Program (CCNA)
9. Institute of Management Information Systems (IMIS)
10. Accounting Technicians Certificate (ATC).
11. Kenya Association of Management Executives (KAME)
12. Professional Certificate in Computer (Forensics and Internet Security)
13. Professional Certificate in Web Design
14. Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT).
15. Certified Credit Professionals (CCP).
16. Information Communication Technology Technicians (ICTT).
17. Investment and Securities Technicians (IST).
18. Credit Management Technicians (CMT).
19. Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
If you feel there is any Professional Courses in Kenya we have left out, please feel free to contact us or add it up here.
Professional Courses in Kenya back to home page