Chuka University College Degree courses
Chuka University College degree courses are in science and arts fields and are offered in different faculties in the university college. The undergraduate degree programmes are:
• Bachelor of Education (Arts)
• Bachelor of Education (Primary option)
• Bachelor of Education (Science)
• Bachelor of Early Childhood Development
• Bachelor of Psychology
• Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Education and Extension)
• Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science)
• Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
• Bachelor of Purchasing & Supplies Management
• Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
• Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Economics)
• Bachelor of Entrepreneurship & Small Business Mgt.
• Bachelor of Science (Economics & Statistics)
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
• Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
• Bachelor of Science in Applied Computer Science
• Bachelor of Arts
• Bachelor of Science (Community Development)
• Bachelor of Science (Criminology & Security Studies)
• Bachelor of Arts (Sociology & Economics)
• Bachelor of Arts (Communication & Media)
• Bachelor of Science (Ecotourism & Hospitality)
• Bachelor of Science (Wildlife Enterprise & Management)
• Bachelor of Science (Animal Production)
• Bachelor of Science (agriculture)
Minimum Entry Requirements for Bachelor’s Degree.
The following entry requirements are only minimum, and they do not in any way entitle an applicant to a place in the University.
• Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with an average grade C+ (C plus)
• Two (2) Principal passes in. Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education examination or equivalent
• Hold a Diploma from an Institution Recognized by Chuka University College Academic Board with a Credit pass or higher or an equivalent.
Those with a Pass Diploma will be considered if they have at least two years relevant experience after graduation
Meet additional or specific entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department and or Faculty
Enquiries for all Programmes offered should be made to;
The Registrar (Academic Affairs),
Chuka University College,
P. O. Box 109-60400,
Chuka University College Degree courses back to Home Page
This institution is a great Unique institution. We have varied experiences about it, let's share them here
This college is a modern Institution that has played a vital role in the Kenyan higher education system. This unique institution has transformed individuals and is a great source of intellectuals in Kenya. Let's share our experiences about it.