Narok University College Diploma Courses
Narok University College Diploma Courses are offered on full time and part time basis and usually take between 1 and 3yrs to complete. This diploma programmes are as indicated below and the corresponding minimum entry requirements are indicated.
• Diploma in Agricultural Economics
• Diploma in Agriculture
• Diploma in Business Management
• Diploma in Community Development
• Diploma in Curriculum Development
• Diploma in Early Childhood
• Diploma in Economics
• Diploma in Economics of Education
• Diploma in Education Planning
• Diploma in Educational Administration
• Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
• Diploma in Horticulture
• Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management
• Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Diploma in Information Technology
• Diploma in Organic Agriculture
• Diploma in Public Administration
• Diploma in Social Work
• Diploma in Sustainable Agriculture
• Diploma in Tourism Management
Narok University College Diploma Courses Requirements:
The general requirements for admission to various levels are as follows:
Certificate: KCSE D+ (Plus).
Diploma: KCSE C (Plain) OR Certificate from recognized examination body.
Degree: KCSE C+ (Plus) OR Diploma from recognized institution / examination body Or “A” level 2 Principal Passes
Masters: Bachelors degree at 2nd class (Upper Division)
OR 2nd Class (Lower Division) with two years experience.
Phd: A Masters degree in relevant field from Moi University or a University recognized by Moi University senate.
Mode Of Application & Application Fee A/C
Application is made through a formal application form obtainable from Admission office Narok University College or downloaded from Narok University Website.
The completed application form is returned with an application fee of Ksh. 500/= for Certificate and Diploma, 1000/= for Bachelors Degree and Ksh. 2000/= for Postgraduate courses.
The application fee is payable at the following Accounts:
Co-operative Bank Ltd Narok Branch – 01129337192600
Equity Bank Ltd Narok Branch – 0360292999764
Application fee may also be paid through a money order or a Bankers Cheque payable to Narok University College.
Mode Of Study
Courses are offered at the following mode of studies
3. Weekend – for PHD studying at KESI Nairobi.
4. School Holidays – for education related courses.
For more information contact us at :-
(Located at Kenya Education Staff Institute,
Ntama Road 6th Parklands Avenue
behind Aga Khan Hospital)
Narok University College
Narok University College Diploma Courses back to Home page
This institution is a great Unique institution. We have varied experiences about it, let's share them here
This college is a modern Institution that has played a vital role in the Kenyan higher education system. This unique institution has transformed individuals and is a great source of intellectuals in Kenya. Let's share our experiences about it.