Medical Supervisor Jobs in Kenya
Medical supervisor jobs in Kenya are mostly in the pharmaceutical industry that are involved in supply and distribution of drugs.
This jobs require one to have a medical background as well as managerial skills to support and supervise the junior staff under them.
Purpose of the Medical supervisor jobs.
• Secure roll out of the Medical strategic plan in Kenya.
• Facilitate the communication of the organization’s product via medical channels and ultimately to consumers.
• Play a leading role in fulfilling the strategic objective of making the organization’s product a leader in the Kenyan Market.
• Drive the medical agenda in Kenya and report the progress.
• Coordinate with the medical director in Nairobi on proper product propositions and to relate medical priorities in supporting business objectives.
• Achieve excellence in execution in the medical channel.
• Lead, manage, train and improve a team of medical representatives in Kenya to cover the relevant Health Care Professionals across the country
Key Result Areas of medical supervisor jobs in Kenya.
• Recruit, support, manage and develop a team of medical representatives in Kenya
• Secure roll out of medical training & reporting programmes in Kenya
• Regular on the job training/auditing of Medical Representatives on medical message delivery, medical knowledge and detailing strategy
• Secure succession planning of own role and within the Medical team
Resource Management & Reporting
• Align with medical director on allocation of resources in Kenya
• Manage the medical budget and spends in the market
• Secure harmonized monitoring and reporting of Medical Sales KPI’s
Contribution to Strategy
• Execute the medical marketing plan in Kenya
• Secure market relevant information is escalated to enable relevant product development
• Responsible for escalating required supporting tools and proper usage of all medical materials
• Play a pivotal role in advising management team on competitor issues (new introductions etc)
• Create and participate actively in relevant congresses, seminars and symposia
• Lobby with and influence key opinion leaders on product related scientific issues
• Establish strong relationship with the paediatric and government organizations in Kenya
• Maintain and establish key relationships
• Responsible for timely and accurate registration of our products in Kenya and ensuring the relevant support from within the organizations of distributor
• Ensure compliance of our products with local regulations
• Ensure WHO code compliance of all medical activities
• Establish and maintain relevant external relationships with local regulatory bodies
Qualifications medical supervisor jobs in Kenya.
• Degree in medicine / nutrition
• Minimum 3 years experience in management role
• Intensive travel required, mainly within Kenya.
See more health care and medical services jobs here
See more job categories in Kenya here
Here are some of the websites listing the latest jobs in Kenya.
Want to apply for a medical supervisor job in Kenya, click here
Move from Medical supervisor jobs in Kenya, back to home page
Career experiences and stories
I am so curious about your career and jobs experiences. They seem so mysterious and intriguing...
I would love to hear all about your interviews, first day at work, what makes you hate your boss,your job search experiences.....i mean all of it. Lets share with others!!