1) Diploma in Ecotourism and Hospitality Management
2) Diploma in Animal Health and Production
3) Diploma in Farm Management
4) Diploma in Education ( Secondary option)
5) Diploma in Education (Primary option)
6) Diploma in Business Management
7) Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
8) Diploma in Computer Science
9) Postgraduate Diploma in Education
Minimum Entry Requirements for Diploma Programmes
The following entry requirements are only minimum, and they do not in any way entitle an applicant to a place in the University.
The Applicants must:
• Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with an average grade C in KCSE •
• Hold a certificate from a recognized institution with a Credit pass or higher or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization, acceptable to Academic Board.
• Meet additional or specific entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Departments and or FacultyMinimum Entry Requirements for Postgraduate Diplomas
• First Degree with two teaching subjects
Mode of Study
The University College offers three modes of study in Chuka Campus and Embu Town Campus:
Fulltime - in September, January and May Semesters
School Based - in April, August and December sessions
Evening/weekend - in September, January and May Semesters
The applicant should liaise with the relevant Department to be advised on courses offered for particular modes.
Important Admission Dates
• January 1st Intake Self Sponsored Programme
• April 1st Intake School Based Programme
• May 2nd Intake Self Sponsored Programme
• August 2nd Intake School Based Programme
• September JAB and 3rd Intake Self Sponsored Programme
• December 3rd intake School Based Programme (Masters Only)
Enquiries for all Programmes offered should be made to;
This institution is a great Unique institution. We have varied experiences about it, let's share them here
This college is a modern Institution that has played a vital role in the Kenyan higher education system. This unique institution has transformed individuals and is a great source of intellectuals in Kenya. Let's share our experiences about it.